Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:44:01 +0200
Hello Lynn,

Wednesday, August 25, 1999, 11:56:57 AM, you wrote:

L> I was wondering if someone could tell me if it's a common problem to be
L> cruising the web, and then out of the blue netscape brings up this
L> message saying such n such caused an illegal operation, and then totally
L> closes. Is there a solution to fixing this? or is this maybe just a
L> personal problem that i'm having?

This has been a problem of Netscape since ver. 4.0. My fix is running
some sort of error-preventing software (for example, Bomb Shelter from
Nuts&Bolts package), this helps in 90% of the time.

Generally I don't like to praise M$, but the Explorer 5 is more
stable, however this error occurs with it as well.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| (ICQ) 238-6792