Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Susan Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 21:56:52 GMT
There may be more than one way to do this, but here is how I'd do it. Open
Word. If it defaults to opening a new blank document, close that document.
window. Go to File/Open, and make sure under "files of type", that "all
files" is selected. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates,
and open the Normal.dot file. Make your changes in the header or footer, and
save the file. All new documents are based on this template by default.

Susan Sutherland

>From: Paul Tiwana <[log in to unmask]>
>Hi friends,
>Is there a command or provision In MS Word to print the file name in the
>footer of the document, not for one file , but the feature stays  there as
>default  for all the files till I decide to print files without file names
>?

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>