Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 16:07:42 -0500
Can someone tell me where this feature is located in Win ME?
I can get only as far as system tools then there is nothing.
James Prettyman

At 08:19 PM 4/5/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Someone ask a few weeks ago, why they could not send a web page. Anytime I
change a setting, I always go on line and see if I can send a page or link.
As I could not send them either.
>I was surfing my computer today. I clicked start\programs\system
tools\drive space\advanced\settings  Unticked standard compression  then I
ticked no compression. I can send links now. I can't see why this setting
would make a difference, but it did.

>Juanita
>
>               The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>              Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>         with our NOSPIN Power Linux CD...  at a great price!!!
>             http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml