Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:59:47 +0200
Hi

You disble cookies from within your Browser (under <view><option> for IE4). They
are not Windows 95 related. This would free up very little HD space, they are
between 1kb and 2kb. If you want to save space then disable web page caching tho
this will slow your web experience down a little. Also some sites now require
you to accept Cookies to use the site so you may run into problems there. Then
there are the security issues which I won't go into but some people worry about
them...I don't think you should unless your are a Bank.

Cheers
Kevin Hains
Cape Town
South Africa