Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 11:03:26 -0700
Brenda,

Not sure about Avast, but I use Maxthon. I was skeptical when I first heard
about it and whether it would be easier for me than just a bunch of IE
windows, but I am sold on it after using it a while.

The idea behind a tabbed browser is that you have one browser window, with
multiple tabs that you click to choose which IE session is the focus. All
tabbed windows are the same size within the main Maxthon window.

As far as IE, I don't think you can or want to remove it completely since I
am pretty sure that Maxthon still uses IE as the actual browser underneath,
it is just a tabbed interface on top.

Russ Poffenberger