Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 08:27:44 -0400
 Hello, this is my first posting so please be kind!
 I have an older Packard Bell, 540 hard drive, Pentium 90, 8 mg RAM.  A
while
 back it got infected by the Stealth.b.boot virus.  Because the computer is
 so
 underpowered I couldn't find an antivirus program that would work on it and
 so could do nothing.
 Now the machine has completely locked up, will not load during booting up
 and
 just freezes.
 I've got most of my important files backed up, but would rather be able to
 use the machine again.
 Any suggestions?
 This isn't my only machine, I have an IBM laptop that is a year old but it
 doesn't have a full Windows program and sometimes I need to be able to use
 both the desktop for taking notes and the laptop to run a professional
 program when I participate in teleconferences I basically have both
machines
 running at the same time) for my profession.
 Thanks,
 Marybeth Buchele

                         http://nospin.com/rode