Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 2010 11:34:31 -0700
I use encrypted drives for my data, and over the years I have used a
couple of different paid for encryption programs, but I don't think
you will find anything better or more featured then TrueCrypt
http://www.truecrypt.org/ . You might be able to find something that
is easier to use, but I really like the idea that Truecypt is open
source.The program can be checked by the programing, and encryption
community for it's quality of encryption, and lack of back doors,
because the source code is readily available for download. When you
use a retail or  shareware program for encryption, even from a large
manufacturer you are taking their word that they are using the
encryption they advertise, but that is not the case with Truecypt as
anybody can review their source code. And with Truecrypt you won't
have issues with multiple licenses.

I am also slowly switching over my password manager from a multiple
license paid version of Password Manager XP, to open source KeePass
http://keepass.info/ for the reasons stated above as well as I just
like the interface better. Another plus is that being open source it
is constantly being tweaked and improved by the open source community.

Mark Rode

At 09:09 AM 8/15/2010, you wrote:Taking this into