Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
E B Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:55:09 -0600
Not sure if this is the place to ask, but you guys know so much, I know one
of you can answer this question.

I want to get my own domain name.  No, it's not a vanity thing.  Just need a
permanent address as I will be changing my ISP and need to lock in an
address.  My understanding is that some of the companies that will sign me
up end up retaining ownership of the domain name, thus I can lose it at a
later date.  So, how do I get a name in my name that nobody can steal?  And
then, how do I set it up so the mail is forwarded to me at my ISP?  And
then, how do I send out mail from my ISP and still show it being from my
shiny new domain name?

Hey, I think this is a software qauestion!

William Closure

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml