Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David R Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 15:33:58 -0400
Hello,
My modem USRobitcs Sportster winmodem  X2  33.6Kps model,
No. 00 1125 03
serial No. 66569511  version Canada  were working properly well
but my hard disk was necessary change it,  well my cousin come to
my house to help me to change it, all was Okay, but when he
install it modem, he choose one wrong driver like  U.S. Robotics 56K

FAX INT  really it is not correct,    how can I return it to 33.6Kps
winmodem ?  I really will appreciate any help

Note: windows98 recognize it like  U.S. Robotics 56K FAX INT but
those driver does not work properly.

Sorry for my English
Best regards
Dave

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**