Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 17:53:44 -0700
It sounds like you have MP3 files which you are trying to burn as music
(cd) files on the disk.  CD files are much much bigger than mp3 files.
When you try to pu it on the CD, the software automatically converts it
to the appropriate format, making it much larger in the process.  That's
why the disk isn't big enough.

Tony Mayer

Michael Lanspa wrote:

>I'm trying to burn 350 mb of music to a 650 mb CD-RW disc, but it says it won't fit on one disc.  The music is less than 1/2 the capacity of the CD.  Or is it a factor of minutes?  The CD says it's 650 mb, 74 minutes, while the music I have is 350 mb, but 5+ hours of music.  Is that the problem?   I saw some "Music CD-R" discs at Best Buy - is that what I need?
>
>                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
>                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
>                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: