Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elliott Ryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:21:45 -0700
        I use EXCEL 7.0a.  Recently several of my sheets have started printing
BOLD even though BOLD has not been selected.. Previously these sheets have
printed normally.  I cannot set it back to normal printing unless I copy and
paste the sheet to another blank sheet; then it prints normally. Can anyone
suggest what could have caused this and/or what I can do to stop it from
happening?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>