Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 05:43:28 -0800
I am experiencing random blue screen with my P150 win95 system.  First
occurrence was after installing Family Tree Maker v8.0 last week:
FATAL EXCEPTION 0E 0028:C2A0034E at
VXD VSDATA95(01) + 000036B2
I uninstalled (selecting yes to all), re-installed a backup WINSOCK32.DLL
and all seemed well until last night (excepting a couple of simple lockups
when trying to SEND an email) immediately after a fresh boot.  I
double-clicked my isp-connect icon and got:
FATAL EXCEPTION 0E 0028:C025DEFF at
VXD VMM(06) + 00000EFF
On both occasions a simple reboot seemed to be the solution.  After the
second occurrence, I re-installed all the .VXD files from my backup's
WINDOWS\SYSTEM\ directory.  I do not have the original WIN95 CD, but do
have C:\WINDOWS\*.* /s (zipped) out on the E: drive.
This morning I loaded the browser (IE5x) to eBay and while the site loaded
okay, my curser was frozen.  I tapped the CTRL-ALT keys and the system
seemed to come back for a few seconds and then an INTERNAL ERROR box came
up and the browser unloaded.  I immediately re-loaded the browser (no
reboot), and everything seems fine again.  This system works pretty much
flawlessly (other than the abovementioned) and gets heavy daily internet
and email use.  System never used for games with no game software installed.
Please comment..
Tom L. McCoy
Fontana CA

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: