Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Lance W. Kephart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:11:16 -0700
Hi Eric,

I don't know of any reason why you are having those problems.
Download the following utility from Microsoft, then try uninstalling
Office 97, remove any directories that didn't get unistalled, then
run this Eraser Utility.  It is supposed to do a final cleanup and
completely remove any remaining Office 97 files and registry
entries.

Once you've ran that, then try installing it again.

Utility to Completely Remove Remaining Office 97 Files and Registry
Entries:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q176/8/23.asp

Best if Luck!
Lance Kephart

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 21:15:29    Eric wrote:
>I am having trouble installing Office 97 on my P5 166.  For some reason it
>will not load a number (I haven't counted them...too many) dll and other
>files to the disk.  The error received states that it cannot read the file
>from the directory.  The CD is clean.  I have no problem reading individual
>files from the disk.
>
>I had the same problem with Fury 3, however, it was only three files which I
>manually copied into the directory.  It then worked fine.
>
>It would literaly take me hours to manually copy all the files into their
>directories.  I am loading onto the D partition, could this be an issue?  I
>have done this before without difficulty, however, the D partition is now a
>primary partition, does this make a difference?
>
>Am I missing something?  Is there something I should be looking at?
>
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks, Eric Heath
>
>         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
>          you would like to contribute to the website, send any
>               software tech tips or software reviews to:

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html