Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"WilliamJ. Patton, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:24:01 -0400
From: William Patton
Subject: Microsoft MSNP32.DLL file

It is quite a coincidence, but I had the exact error with this file that you
are having with my son's machine who also lives in Scottsdale.  I tried
everything including deleting and installing a new copy of the DLL.  Nothing
helped.  Finally, after carefully backing up the registry, I went through
using "find" and deleted all reference to the MSNP32.DLL in the registry and
after the error came in no more and it caused no other problems by doing
this.  Let me know if you still have the problem and if this helps.  William
Patton

Lucky wrote:  >I have a problem when  starting Window98. The following
message
>appears "Unable to load the Dynamic Link Library MSNP32.DLL. The
>system cannot find the file specified. Some or all of the following
>featjure is not available: Microsoft Newwork.
>Please help, can you advise how to eliminate this message
>Thank you

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org