Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Blake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 08:12:26 +0200
Hi Ronnie

I'm not sure about reading pages from cache but if you need a
utility for capturing web pages for off-line browsing there is a
really neat, *free* program called Site Snagger which will
download the entire page, multimedia components and all, and
cache the site for off-line browsing. It even fixes the links for
off-line browsing. I think it is available from the PCWeek or
ZDNet web site (sorry, I'm not sure of the URLs) if you're
interested.

Hope this helps

Earl

Ronnie Tumbokon wrote:

> I'd like to be able to read offline the web pages I visit with Internet
> Explorer.  However, when I look at History, the sites are listed there, but
> the web pages which are supposed to be cached are not.  Thus, there is
> almost nothing to read offline.
>
> I tried to use MSIE Cache Explorer, but it gives me the same result.  Is
> there a way to tweak IE so that it saves most - if not all - of the web
> pages I visit online?  Or is there any other software more efficient than
> MSIE Cache Explorer in doing this?

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]