Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fred Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 19:52:46 -0400
Most likely she has the W32.Magistr.24876@mm virus/worm. For a full
description, see
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Fred Nielson

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Heidrun Schröder
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] jumping icons

The problem are icons jumping across the desktop as if a they didn't want to
be caught by the mouse. My friend told me it is more or less usually one day
all okay and next day it starts all over again. Sometimes (don't know if
regularly or not but for sure not lasting) things can be put back to normal
by choosing "arrange icons" in the right-click desktop menu.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml