Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 09:30:59 -0400
The spell checker function that was talked about is built in IF you have the
other programs several of us listed...
That works great, and is VERY automatic.
Nothing will be "as good as" that...

I have had other ($11.99) little "add-in" spell checkers that generally were not
too automatic, had small dictionaries, maybe did not allow "custom additions" of words,
and worked with a "sometimes automatic" copy/paste/check/re-copy/re-paste operation.
Sometimes the above copy (etc) operations were NOT "too" automatic...  Support
for other individual programs must be built into those spellcheckers -- not an easy task
the way other programs change things around all the time...  (Quick to be obsolete.)
The spell check button, and auto spellchecker before sending option will very likely not work.
It may be all you can get, (with-out the "listed" programs from M$), but they are/were available.
I discontinued using mine several years ago, as it was "too much work".
I am sure there is still a big market for them, so you should look around a little more.
Mine was called "E-mail Spell Checker" by Wiz Technology, Inc. (Store bought.)
The box shows "Digital Systems Research" and it is from 1996 (No WEB address)
At that time it supported: Endura Lite, AOL, NetScape, Compuserve, WinFax,
Microsoft Mail, and more...        Good luck in your search.          Rick Glazier

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org