Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Billiodeaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:58:38 -0600
I think you can install XP to a folder, therefore you may be able to leave
W98 on and install XP to the same partition.
I have not done this, but someone told me they did this successfully.

Can't hurt to try.

XP's latest compatibility upgrade fixed many driver problems.
I would think that all of what you have will work without having to install
drivers.
Once you install XP, allow it to update, ignoring any "driver not found"
messages.
Yes, you will need to be in the XP o/s when updating online. So at least get
you modem up and installed.

XP has been the easiest install of Windows ever.
I use all Intel 815e chipset mobo's and Cele 800/100 processors or P3
processors and oc to at least 1.1G/133 using XP.  Very stable and fast.

Where will you be in 100 years? If you don't know, I can tell you. (and its
not the grave). Write me.