Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:39:53 -0800
I too have a child with activity in chat rooms. Try out this freeware
program that works for me:

http://www.ultrasoft.ro/page_ky.htm

Its name is KeyInterceptor and it will record all keystrokes done at your
end. You will see only the things written by your child (or any user), but
you will not see what is coming in on the screen from the other person. If
someone has a solution to the capture of the incoming text, I would be very
interested in it. There are screen capture utilities that will automatically
take a screen shot every so often, but I did not want to go that way.

Hope this helps you.

Peter Shkabara
http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap <http://gocolumbia.org/shkabarap>