Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:11:19 -0400
On Sunday 11 April 2004 05:54 pm, Brenda Dencer wrote:
> I received this email and several others like it and want to know your
> opinions of the honesty, reliability, and quality of their service and
> products.
>
> Thanks, Brenda Dencer
> ~~~~~~
>

> Looking for not expensive high-quality software?
> Our site might be just what you need.
> http://caldera.soft-dindon.biz
>
> We offer Software to download or it can be shipped to you on CD.
> Here is some of the software you can get on our site:
> Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 - 40$
> Microsoft Windows XP PRO SP1 + Microsoft Office System Professional 2003
> FOR 80$ Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition - 55$
> And more!
> We are able to ship worldwide.
> Ability will never catch up with the demand for it.
> Love is an emotion experienced by the many and enjoyed by the few.

Brenda:
First rule of spam: If it's too good to be true, it probably is. At the worst,
this is a scam operation -- all they want is your credit card information. At
best, the software is either pirated or gray market. The only legitimate way
of acquiring any of this software at a discount is via academic discounts,
and even then I doubt that you'd be able to buy $650 packages for $40.

Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

                       http://freepctech.com/rode