Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:51:33 -0700
This problem has come up several times recently so we should probably place
a solution on the web site. Here is the process to fix your situation:

Press Alt-spacebar followed by "M" and then use your cursor keys to move the
Window around till you see what it is that you need to click. The problem is
that you can't use the mouse to do the clicking since as soon as you move
the mouse, your Window goes off screen again! The point here is to identify
how many tabs you need to press to get to the desired button.

Here is the sequence of steps.
  1. Press tab.
  2. Use the Atl-space M cursor keys to move the Window till you see what
button is active.
  3. Keep repeating the two steps above till you get to the desired button.
  4. Then you press the enter key and you are done!

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml