Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Toomas Piibe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:41:03 +0200
From: "Jeffrey Forman" <[log in to unmask]>

>I have two computers running XP Professional. On one computer I have Norton
>Anti-Virus. On The > other computer I am using a free program called Antivir
>XP.

I think that You mean AnitVir Personal Edition for XP
from http://www.free-av.com  IMHO on of best free AV
programs. Could be best if it has automatic updates.

> I use a USB drive to share information between the two machines.
> Norton tells me that I have no viruses on this USB drive while Antivir
> tells me that I have countless files with signature of Worm/Spybot31232.
> What's worse is that Antivir tells me that all of these infected files are
> found in:
> G;\SYSTEMVOLUMEINFORMATION\_RESTORE{64192E79-9834-47EC-8A67-B63771DB6B1E}\RP103\A0032675.EXE.
> The numbers change for each infected file. My problems/questions are as
> follows:
> 1) I don't have this file on my G drive.

You have. systemvolumeinformation is hidden and protected
folder. It is used for System Restore. Usually you can't access
to it even if You are Administrator. It is visible only for system.
I'm slightly surprised that NAV couldn't find files in it but only
slightly - IMHO quality of Symantec products is declining.

> 2) Why wasn't it picked up by Norton?

See above.

> 3) How can I get more information out of Antivir XP so that I can make this
> computer usable again? There is a popup for each occurrence of
> infection(hundreds of them).

Disable System Restore, scan dirves and enamble System
Resore again.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml