Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alan Geist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:53:42 -0700
>----------
>From:  Susie Russell[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>
>>Can anyone tell me if there is an easier way to copy links from the
>>favorites of Internet Explorer into a document or e-mail format that can be
>>read by those that have don't have HTML e-mail?

It's easy in NT 4.0 and not too hard in Win 95.

open a dos session and go to [windows]\profiles\[user]\favorites
enter at the prompt >type *.url > \temp\message.txt

There will now be a file in temp that contains:
Favorite Name.url

[InternetShortcut]
URL=url
Modified=hex field

It would be easy to trim or let your friends pick through for their
favorites.

In Win 95, go to the favorites directory

at the dos prompt, enter dir *.url /b > \temp\urllist.bat

edit \temp\urllist.bat
add @echo off the beginning of the batch file
insert type [space] " at the beginning of each line and " at the end of
each line

Since I don't know how to divert output from a batch file, I will
recommend that you run
urllist and cut and paste from the dos screen.  This is still a lot
better than opening each file.

Good luck and maybe someone can help with the batch file,
Alan Geist