Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David G Nasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 18:45:10 -0600
Greetings,

I run W2k Pro, Outlook 2k, IE6, AVG and Zone Alarm on a
little desktop system at home. Connect to ISP with 56k
modem.

ZA 3.x worked OK. ZA 4.0 seemed to work OK.

I am now at ZA 4.5 and I have problems. I've seen
the following:

 vsmon.exe failed to init.

 d:\zoneal~\zoneal~1\zlclient.exe
  validation failed for d:\winnt\system32\vsinit.dll

 d:\zoneal~\zoneal~1\zlclient.exe
  validation failed for d:\winnt\system32\vsutil.dll

Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

  Much Thanks,
  David

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml