Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:18:06 -0600
Hi Steve,

Did you install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1?  If so, do you need/use .NET
Framework?  If not, go to Control Panel \ Add or Remove programs and remove
it. Restart the computer and check if it still exhibits the same symptoms. I
installed it and it caused several undesirable (for me) changes to my
system. You can read more on .NET Framework here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/.

If that's not the problem, you can try removing the other updates one at a
time following the same procedure. Note that some updates cannot be removed
once installed. It's generally recommended that one install ALL updates
listed but keep in mind that, with the exception of the 'critical' updates,
other updates are 'recommended' and not needed by everyone. For example, if
you don't use Windows Movie Maker, why get the update?

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Brumbaugh" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:43 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Win XP and user accounts

I've run up against a problem I've never had before and can't find help with
in Win XP help.

First, I downloaded and installed the latest XP updates from Microsoft today
and this problem occurred after that.  I now get the system switching away
from my user account (after a period of inactivity) into the screen that you
have to select a user from (like a "switch user" screen).  The thing is I am
the only user and I don't want to have it leave that account.

How do I get it back to staying in the one account?

Thanks,
Steve

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com