Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:49:15 +1200
In addition to Howard's comments, I'd also suggest getting and installing Spyware Guard, which is designed to prevent browser hijacking.  (I've dumped AdAware Pro - Spybot found stuff it had missed)

I run it alongside SpyBot Search and Destroy (to the author of which I actually sent a donation!) and the two work well together.

Note that the Spyware Guard people have their own version of a spybot-type app, Spyware Blaster, plus a confusing number of other progs, like MRU Blaster, IDBlaster, Browser Hijack Blaster etc etc.

I'd suggest, in the interests of keeping your PC lean, mean and clean, just install these:

Spyware Guard from   http://www.wilderssecurity.net/spywareguard.html  and
Spybot Search&Destroy from   http://www.safer-networking.org/index.php?lang=en&page=download

Ian Porter
Computer Guys Inc.
Arrowtown
New Zealand

  From: Howard Rubin
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 6:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] New Network appeared in Zone Alarm (SOLVED?)

  Please, if you don't already have them, download, update and run AdAware and
  SpyBot S & D.
  There is an unbelievable nomber of hijackers out on the internet that will
  do what you describe.  Leave your computer running all night connected to a
  phone line and you'll get a expensive surprise in your mail box with the
  next phone bill!  This stuff is robbing computer users in Brazil too.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode