Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sidhaar Rehman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 14:52:22 +0400
Hi Arthur,

I've downloaded the Clean Sytem file and tried it out. Indeed, it first scanned
some 266 "dll' , of which it moved some 44 to the sytem backup.
It does not delete the 'dlls' but just moved them to a subdirectory in
Windows. Just in case, something goes wrong, you just have to move
the file back to the /windows/system/ directory again.

Hope this helps.
Shakeel Ruttee

>Hi-
>Below is an answer that I received to my query. I have downloaded
>the file but have not used it yet because there is a caution note
>attached to the file to the effect it is for advanced users. I
>advise you to download the file, read the instructions and decide if
>you want to use the program. If you do let me know the results and I
>will do likewise.
>Arthur Barnett

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: