Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 05:28:29 -0500
> When i am looking for a picture to attach to me emails, i can choose the
> file but i have no way of knowing what the file looks like. Is there a way
> of previewing images inside a choose file dialog box?
>
> David

David
The next time you want to send an email with a picture attachment just do
this. Go into your Windows Explorer, select the folder where your images
are, go to view and select thumbnails. If you want all your folders to have
the thumbnail view, after you have set your images folder to thumbnails,
click on Tools/Folder Options/View. The first item in the box gives you the
choice to either reset all the folders or to set like the current folder. If
you select Like Current Folder, all your folders will have the thumbnail
view. Once you have done this, the next time you want to send an email
attachment, open your folder where you keep your images, right click on the
item you want to send, and select Send To/Mail Recipient, and this will open
your email program with the attachment already there so all you have to do
is click on the To button to select someone from your mailing list or just
type in the email address of the recipient.
Hal

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html