Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Nionakis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 12:07:31 -0500
Hello

I am having difficulty viewing web pages. I have a COMPAQ Presario Desktop with Windows98 and a cable modem. I am running with 56MB of memory. When I log onto the Internet (with Explorer) my web page is slow to appear, and then the pages of that and any other website I log onto are very slow and sluggish to scroll and view. This is a recent problem. I have not installed any other hardware or software recently. I clean my files daily and do a scandisk and defragmentation. Nothing seems to help. I just do not seem to have the speed I once did. About 4 months ago my computer would freeze up, and then one day I was getting error messages which prevented me from even getting to my desktop. With the help of a friend I was able to get to the desktop long enough to erase a McAfee virus file, then I did a complete reinstall. Everything worked fine until this new problem.

Could you help me, please?

Thank You

Peter

                     visit our download web page at: