Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 22:23:33 -0500
I tried that program, and when it rebooted, it looped at my login screen.
So that made it worse.

Luckily I have GoBack and it works before you get into windows.  So I used
that to go back to before I used AVG remover.

I decided to use my backup HD instead.  So now I'm running on that.

Diane Kroeckel