Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Manuele <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:52:42 -0500
When I open Internet Explorer it works normally but after awhile it gets sluggish and then, especially if I've been away from my desk for awhile, I get a screen that says NO CONNECTION TO THE INTERNET IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. CLICK TRY AGAIN TO ATTEMPT TO CONNECT. It's as thought it's been 'timed out' in some way. I click Try Again and sometimes that works but if it does I need to click several times with my mouse to navigate anywhere. Generally by this time I've abandoned IE for the day and started using Opera insteand.

This problem began at the same time that I subscribed to Audible.com although I don't know if that's a coincidence.

TIA.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml