Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fran Bott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 07:01:12 -0500
After last updating Outlook Express and Internet Explorer on both my Win 98 and 2000 machine I have run into the same problem and can not find a fix or a setting that will change the problem back.

I receive this email and several others in an HTML Digest format with the group of messages at the top of the email as links and the individual messages below as a clickable link. I used to be able to click on the individual message and have it open in a pane by itself, allowing me to read it.
Now when I click on the individual link, a window opens for me to save the message. The only way I can get the message to open is to click on the paper clip and then the message. This is fine if there are only one or 2 replies. But if there are more it can be  frustrating to find the next message at times. Inevitably, I reopen the same one a couple of times if I am not careful. The list from the paperclip can be huge at time especially in digest mode.

Is there a setting I am missing or is the Microsoft's better way?

Fran

"I expect to pass through the world but once. Any good
therefore that I can do, or any kindness I can show to
any creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it,
for I shall not pass this way again."
                                                   - Stephen Grellet

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com