Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:06:12 -0700
Hi Don, you are correct. I forgot an important step. To have SHUTDOWN
operate, you need to provide it some switches. Create a shortcut that has
this command: "SHUTDOWN -s -t 1" This will cause a shutdown of the computer
to take place in one second. There are other options, but this is how I used
it to quickly shutdown my computer. The main advantage over normal shutdown
seems to be that it forces programs to close that otherwise may have
complained. This is why I recommended it for the case that normal shutdown
process has problems.

Peter