Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:39:11 -0600
A possibility: look under view/toolbars and see if your isp is checked
and check for something that looks like your old one, maybe standard
buttons, Uncheck you isp's toolbar.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Loy Pressley" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:27 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Menu Bar in IE 6.0

: Good morning,
:
: When I went with PeoplePC as my ISP and installed their software, it
: put a menu bar in my IE 6.0.  I cannot seem to find a way to get rid
: of it and it seems to have disabled all the other menu items in IE.
:    I want to get rid of the PeoplePC menu bar.  Anyone have any
: suggestions of how I can get rid of this thing?
:
: I'm using WinME on a Dell 800 MHz computer with lots of free hard
: drive space and 512 Megs of RAM.  I'm on a dialup modem.
:
: Thanks...
:
: Loy
:
:       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
:         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
:                        http://freepctech.com/rode
:

                       http://freepctech.com/rode