Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Max Timchenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 23:16:43 +0200
Hello Jim,

JM> However, other sources say that Microsoft is going to "bite the bullet" and
JM> drop legacy support for older software and hardware.  The new product will
JM> lose the old DOS 16 bit "core" and will finally be a 100% 32 bit OS.

Isn't that what they said about '98 and, later, about the 2000?

I think they don't have any choice. The amount of errors and lockups
grows exponentially since the Windows 95, and it has to stop somewhere.
There is an opinion on the Net that the 98 is simply a fancy facelift
and service pack for the 95... A lot of these errors comes from the
older code, and they will have to get rid of it.

+=-.
| Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
| [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
| (ICQ) 238-6792