Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 00:26:11 -0600
Len writes:

<<During a recent re-install of win 98SE, I inadvertently ticked something
that causes the dial - up window to pop up on start-up.Could one of you
kind souls please tell me how to kill this nag.>>

If you have your browser set to open at startup, check its options and
untick its autodial option.

Run msconfig/startup and see if there's anything else in there that might
point to a program which might want to autodial.

Check Startup folder, and all Run lines in registry.

Don Penlington

Free computer tutorials at: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Also Fractal Galleries,  free icons,  poetry,  and beautiful Queensland beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml