Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
George&Mary Skokan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 06:30:39 -0700
To look at the contents of the backup, start Acronis, click on the Explore image, and the program will mount a drive so you can look at it in explorer.  It will tell you the drive name it has assigned.  When you are done right click on the drive and choose unplug.   HTH

George

Date:    Tue, 3 May 2005 18:27:13 EDT
From:    Donna Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Backup Software

Hi All,

I've just purchased True Image by Acronis.  It's an imaging  backup software
program.  It's exactly what I wanted as my backup solution  and I backed up my
entire C drive to an external hard drive.   My  system currently is only
between 8 and 9 gig in total size and I am using WinXP  OS.  I intend to do
incremental backups at least monthly, with only the  full backups once or twice a
year.

I did my first backup a couple of weeks ago and the program told me  it was
successful, and also told me the verification was OK.  However,  I can't access
the files on this backup thru Windows Explorer, so how can I be  SURE in my
mind that my backup is good and complete?  I mean, a  program COULD tell one
that in error, if it weren't operating properly or  something.   Has anyone here
ever used this software package and, if  so, did you ever have to use it to
restore your system?

Donna Parsons

--
George&Mary Skokan (gamfrog at myrealbox dot com)