Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kristen K Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:54:10 -0500
Alvin -
Are you submitting these forms using the browser within AOL?  Sometimes
they can be picky about sending information.  You can open an additional
browser window (i.e. Netscape or Internet Explorer) while still running
AOL, and you should have better luck sending information through your
forms.

Kristen Smith

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:26:55 -0800 Alvin Johnson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>As a Salesperson, I submit orders to my Company over the Internet.
>Sometimes I am on AOL and I do not want to close down and
>start up Worldnet, but AOL gives me an error message when I try to
submit. I
>can connect to my Company computer, but I cannot submit the completed
>form.
>
>I would appreciate any help;
>TurtleAl

                            The NOSPIN Group