Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:13:30 -0800
Alice,

I to agree. Years ago I used Norton System Works and found it impacted the
speed of my system, caused problems with other programs, and was difficult
to remove. I searched for a replacement program and found Fix-it Utilities
http://www.v-com.com/product/fi_ind.html This has served me well since
then. I find it to be similar in features to NSW and easy to use.

Some of the program features can be found in Windows XP or other versions
of Windows but not all of the features.

John D.

At 01:12 AM 12/21/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I tried to uninstall NSW as well.  I followed the directions to a T.  Now
>I can not burn CD's with Win Media player.  The burning software is
>missing.  It went some where with Norton.  I will never try a Norton
>product again.
>Alice Crawford
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml