Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:35:14 -0400
You probably can get rid of the warnings and re-installs by a change to IE.

Under Tools, Internet Options, Programs Tab,  change from Microsoft
FrontPage to Notepad as the HTML editor.  Probably when you activate IE it
looks for FrontPage and when it doesn't find it, it asks for the CD and
installs it.

Then go to Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall FrontPage from
there to completely get rid of it.

Doug

At 9/16/2003 11:06 PM, Juanita Kimble wrote:

>Would anyone in here know if I can disable front page in office 2000? If
>so how do I go about it.
>I have a cleaning that always finds it. I delete it. Then when I connect
>to my isp I have to put the cd in and reinstall it before I can go any father.
>It is on my startup when I use some tools but when I go to run\msconfig it
>isn't there.
>I don't have any use for it so I would very much like to get rid of it.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml