Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:52:29 -0400
I just recently started to use the eAnthology Stop-Sign for scanning my
computer.  It is doing a nice job.  It is a little pricey as it charged for
the origninal scan and fix and it charges a small amount each month, but it
quarantined a Trojan virus and daily finds and eliminates all the spyware
etc. it finds on its daily scan. It also sees all mail (I use Outlook
Xpress)as probable spam and to open it you have to open an attachment, BUT
you are able to "train" it to let through all email that you know is OK.  It
also has a pop-up ad eliminator.  I was desperate a couple of weeks ago when
the email virus was so prevalent, and I needed something.  AVG wasn't doing
the job. I can cancel it any time I want. If there's a better detector I'm
interested too.

Becky Buehrer

>>Date:    Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:48:45 -0400
From:    WILLIAM HARDIN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: W32/Downloader.Dyfuca

What do you know about a company called eAnthology or Kon-x. I downed loaded
a free AV and then it wanted a CC # so it could charge me a dollar for a ten
day free trial. I didn't give the CC # and it locked up my PC. All I could
get was a black screen and a blue message saying scan out of limits. I un
installed after a safe reboot and I had lot of stuff that had been disabled.
I still cant download my Kodak pics'<<

                       http://freepctech.com/rode