Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:57:26 -0600
Hi Chet,

You probably have a corrupt eTrust EZ Anti-Virus file. I fail to see the
reasoning for their support team suggestion of uninstalling \ reinstalling
Internet Explorer (IE) as IE has nothing to do with installing a program
other than it shouldn't be running at the time. It sounds like they just
hired this guy off the street to answer the phone. Sometimes you have to be
relentless in the pursuit of support in order to get someone who is
knowledgeable.

You don't mention your operating system, but when IE isn't listed in Add or
Remove Programs that usually means you didn't upgrade from an earlier
version. There's a workaround to reinstalling IE but it involves changing
the Registry and you shouldn't have to do that.

Apparently you paid for the program so I suggest you download it again and
attempt to install it. If you were using another anti-virus program,
uninstall it first and exit all Windows programs before starting the
installation. If there is still a problem with installation, you might try
one of these free programs until you can get a solution from eTrust support.
The free versions provide the same protection as the paid versions, but
don't have all the bells and whistles. Keep us posted on your progress.

AVG Anti-Virus
http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php

avast! 4 Home

Sven Swanson, Sr.