Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jacob Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:36:38 -0600
Sorry, but all I can tell you is to use a different disk. you can
download them, but many people say that's illegal. you can legally buy
a disk from your manufacturer.

--
 Blessings,
Jacob Smith

Blessed are those who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. Psalm 128:1

"If a watch proves the existence of a watchmaker, but the universe does not
prove the existence of a great architect, then I consent to be called a
fool." - Voltaire
"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make really crappy operating
systems"-Linus Benedict Torvalds
"A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well."
"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't."
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
"There are no atheists in foxholes."
"The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something
right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong."
"The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those,
who got there first."
"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he
will sit in a boat all day drinking beer."
"If no-one bought no-name brands, there would be no brands." - yours truly