Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 10:43:15 -0500
Hi Ann,

By default Outlook Express is set to add both the indent (vertical line "|")
and the indent with the "greater-than sign" (>) to your replies and
forwards. The setting for both is on the Send tab in Tools / Options under
Mail Sending Format. To change the settings, click the "HTML Settings..."
and the "Plain Text Settings..." buttons and uncheck the "Indent message on
reply" and "Indent the original text with" options respectively.

You'll need a third party program to clean those from an (original) e-mail
you've received. There's several available, here are a few:

Clipomatic - Freeware
http://www.webattack.com/get/clipomatic.html

Yankee Clipper III - Freeware
http://www.yankee-clipper.net/index.htm