Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:15:18 EDT
This concerns ad-aware scanning.

Hi there.....

I was doing a scan of my computer with  Ad-Aware  and  when it is running
through things, I notice when it has something  which is of no threat it says....
that the lettering of the  scan you are watching turns green.

It goes awfully fast, but I managed to get one of them, but  not all.

C/Dell/drivers/R78628/Data2.cab

Now since it moves so fast.. I think on the end of that it  said.. Data2.cab
but in looking at R78628 folder, it only has  two folders in there  ---- one
being BIN and the other is  Cpanel.... None said Data2.cab   Now  I think there
was another  R number something.. but I am not able to catch  all the numbers.

I have a Dell computer, Windows XP home edition .  So is  Dell putting spy
stuff on my puter and if not, why does that scan process  (typing) turn green
during these items.  Otherwise the typing is  black.  Also, is there a way you
can slow down the Ad-aware so I can read  what all it says..  I run these scans
every time I get off line.

Manny,     San  Antonio

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml