Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ed Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:39:03 -0500
Here's the screen I get on cold boot, having tried to get my system
back into functioning order after the hard drive's death:

Here's the full screen I get on cold boot (and I'm hoping you'll see a
significant symptom somewhere here):

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-

Starting MS-DOS...

USDrive IDE BUS CD-ROM Device Driver Version 1.97
Unit 0   Base Address 170   Drive 0   Drive Version = ATAPI CD-ROM   1.70

Using 32 bits access

Device Deiver Name = CD003
CD-ROM device driver installed
Bad command or file name
MSCDEX Version 2.23
<The M$ copyright statement>
      Drive E: = Driver CD003 unit 0
575296  bytes free memory
0       bytes expanded memory
12948   bytes CODE
2112    bytes static DATA
20882   bytes dynamic DATA
36208   bytes used

<All the above is secret code in my view (Has DOS ever reported -- to
anyone -- "Excellent command or filename"?).  Does anyone happen to
know of a good source for breaking all this code?>         --ed

On the edge of Chicago

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: