Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Nov 2007 00:09:18 -0500
Hi Brenda,

I asked the people at Sun Java the same question a while ago.
Their answer was:"Yes,you can delete previous versions,however,there may be
some programs on your PC that use a previous version,because they were
programmed that way.
IOW,if some programs give you trouble after you remove all but the
latest version,
just reinstall the previous (or required) version.
The latest version is supposed to be backwards compatible,but it seems
not in all cases.
So,it's your choice.
The updates are separate versions,so uninstalling one does not effect
the others.
If you look at C:\Program Files\Java , you will see the separate folders
for each version.
On occasion you may have to reset the data under Environmental Variables.
(R-click My Computer > Properties.On the System Properties panel,click
the Advanced tab,
then at the bottom you see the Environmental Variables button.
When clicked you see at the top your own settings.
JAVA_HOME should point to the latest version.
The same should go for the System variables in the lower pane.

Pete.

Brenda Dencer said the following on 23/11/2007 2:27 PM:
> I'm looking at the Add/Delete program in the control panel and I see several updates for programs.  I have Java updates 5 and 6.  Can I delete update 5 without doing damage? If I delete update #5 from the control panel, is it deleted from the program itself?
>
> Are there some sequential updates that shouldn't be deleted?
>
> Thanks, guys.
>
> Brenda
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>                  our special coffee cups and mouse pads
>               with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>