Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 11:18:17 -0500
I finally broke down and took my computer in to a repair shop for my "invalid page faults after internet connection" problem, where any program trying to access my ISP connection would crash.  I found one whose first response was not, "you probably need to reformat and start over".  That is not an acceptable fix to me, especially for what seemed to be (and turned out to be) a software conflict.

After trying several other things, they finally started unistalling web enhancement programs that had most likely been downloaded by users of the computer.  (That's the trouble with a family computer: Everyone wants to make it better!)  Anyway, after removing several programs, it finally started working properly.  Unsure of which particular program caused the problem, or if it was a combination.

A side benefit was that my network card configured properly and I can now use my peer to peer network (crossover cable and two nic cards) with my kids computer.  Before I was "unable to browse the network".

Hope this is helpful to someone!

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml