Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 21:23:07 -0400
Because of my own email problems, I am unable to get Listserv to approve
this message. So I'm forwarding it to PCSOFT for Patricia Osborne at

At 02:55 PM 6/13/98 -0600, Gordon Tyler wrote:
>...can recommend a program to simply
>display the day & date next to the time in the tray.

I cannot recommend strongly enough, Pink Calendar!

http://webpages.cwia.com/~haustein/pink.html

It is an exquisite little program that does just what I want and a little
more--try it!!!  You'll love it!!
Shareware:  $10

Patricia Osborne   (314) 362-2554 or -2561    voice
        aka        (314) 362-7058 or 747-1772 fax
{;-/)   PAKO        ICQ  13710127
        Department of Molecular Biology & Pharmacology--8103
        Saint Louis    MO    63110    USA