Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Elise Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:51:18 -0800
I've been using Trend Micro's PC-cillin for the past 4 years on both of my
computers.  I do pay for their program, but last year instead of springing
for the new and shinny 04 version, I just kept my 03 version for $15 each
copy.  The program has always worked fine and to date no virus has managed
to hit either of my hard drives.  The program automatically updates the
virus patterns and any program updates.  So if you want to spend some money
for peace of mind I can recommend PC-cillin.

Elise

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Question about Avast

> Never feel safe opening attachments! there is always new viruses what
> antivirus scanners couldn't detect. Sometimes it may take days before
> virus is added to AV databases.
>
> Toomas

~~~Well, yes, that's what just happened to me, but are you saying literally
never open anything?  (People do send me things I'd like to
have.)  I'd rather get a virus and have to reformat than to take that
stance, I think.  Is there some other alternative?
Carol Hanson

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml